Thursday 21 July 2011

THE CONFESSIONS OF AN UBER DREAM~HOLIC

 dear lovelies
hear a sneak peek aboutwhat i am really goin about doin these days........
dreaming is a huge passion of one and all and is really just super normal..no offence!!!
okhay so lemme take you to my one and only dreamworld where the main characters are just me ..me..me
**==a day when i would meet my very prince charming who would sweep me off my feeel and make me feeel head-over-heels for him..a totally new thing for which i have neve4r experienced before..<not in this millenium>......owww.........i  become so lost in these kind of thoughts..n yeah!!does help me keep my mind preoccupied.......
**==i do dream a bit of incredibly not-so-happening things like for instance when i would be casted opposite alex pettyfer and taylor lautner.....and get to know them both much more..hehe
**==going to some destinations like miami with all my school friends
**==flying high just like thumbelina does in the mivie
**==living a fairytale romance!!!how kyute ....hehe








hmmm..

       **==how i wish i owned all that leighton meester did in gossip girl including dan my heart throb........awho is adorably cute and the sexy chuck bass!!!!!!and not to midss out her closet packed with all GUCCI and PRADA!!!

dreaming is an inspiraton!!!!!

hoping for all my dreams to come true somedays sometime
ohhhhhhh..........
apparel::::::::::::shirt:::::shorts.....shades..with braids..............xoxox
thank you norchenla dolkar for the lovely photogarphy..way to go........!!!!!!

-----------------------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx--------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment